Okay, we will be induced this coming Thursday, September 25th, if she doesn't come sooner. Which I don't think she is!! Dr. said I am dilated to a really good 3, whatever that means. We have to be at the hospital at 4AM on Thursday. He thought I would deliver about 5pm that day. So we'll see how fast or slow it takes me.
I came across this verse the other day, and I wrote it on a note card and stuck it on our bathroom mirror. God is so good and faithful!!
"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield for all who trust in Him." Psalm 18:30
Please keep us in your prayers!!
oooohhhh this is so exciting!! We are praying!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear the news! it took me about 12 hours. bring some entertainment. :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear the news! it took me about 12 hours. bring some entertainment. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo excited for you! Thursday is coming up quickly! :)
ReplyDeleteIt went really fast for me, so maybe it won't be that long for you either:)
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!
Yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO Tomorrow at this time .. you might be holding a beautiful baby girl!!! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteYour story is funny!! You poor thing!!
I saw your sister at Subway tomorrow!! She was all smiles ... and said, "We are having a baby tomorrow!!" hehe
Yay! D'Laney can't wait to meet Kylee!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and Jason tomorrow, Shyanne! I know all of your faithful blog readers can not wait to see pictures of precious Kylee.
ReplyDeleteToday's the day!! Praying everything is going well! Keep us posted when you can!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Kylee is here! Congrats! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete