As most of you know, Kylee is HERE!!! She was born Thursday, September 25 at 3:13pm. She weighed 6lbs, 8oz, and was 19 inches long. And basically she is perfect!! She has a full head of dark brown/black hair. Which was a surprise to me, but I love her so much!! She definetely has her nights and days mixed up, but we will get there. She is nursing like a champ!!
We could not be happier than we are right now!!
Thank you all so much for leaving comments for us, calling us, and coming by to see us!! My friend Susan had posted a couple of pictures on here blog if you want to see her. Thanks Susan!!
Hopefully within a few days, we can upload some more pictures!! For now, I am going to sleep!! :)
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAww, congratulations! That's such happy news! I'm glad it went so smoothly and everyone is healthy! Way to go mommy & daddy! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo pretty! Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful Shyanne! Can't wait to see more pictures....And you're right, the sleep will come:) Soak up this time and enjoy that sweet little baby girl- They get big so fast! So happy for you and Jason:)
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect!!! I wanted to come up and see you so bad, but I got sick. No way was I spreading those germs! I can't wait to see baby Kylee and of course mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteSHyanne, you have yourself a beautiful and sweet baby girl!! I can't wait to hold her again!! :)
ReplyDeleteyea! congrats! can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete