Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yes, I am still alive and out here. So much has happened since my last blog, but I will catch you up on a few things.
-The last day of school was Friday; we had a teacher workday on Saturday. It was really sad leaving for the LAST time. There are so many good friends I have made in just one short year.
-I took Cassandra's idea and decided to change my background. I like it better.
-Jason's birthday came and went, and he liked his gifts from me.

-Haley, Jason's sister, graduated from Wall last Thursday night. It was a nice graduation. She is going to college in Chicago at the Moody Bible Institute. I look forward to going to Chicago to visit and see the city one day, but the baby will have to be a little older.

-Week 23 of the Pregnancy. I feel her kick a lot now. I have an appointment this Thursday.

-Here are the cutest pictures of Karter swimming the other night at my parents. Addi is signed up for swimming lessons this summer at the Y, so she was getting good practice in the pool. I didn't get any good pictures of Addi because she is not as stationary as Karter is, if you know what I mean. ENJOY!!




5 comments:

  1. I love the new background. Miss you guys, hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE BACKGROUND! I'm glad it worked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one of Karter is the best!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're liking Stanton alright. We love our house, so that helps a lot, and we've found a little church that we like...BTW, does this little girl have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cam is preaching Sunday! At Veribest! I am so excited to get to see your tummy. yay!!

    ReplyDelete