This weekend we had several things going on!! I just love having a busy schedule. Sometimes.... Friday night, I went to a wedding in Wall with the parentals. Jason stayed home. Then Saturday night, Jason and I went to a wedding reception for a high school friend who had gotten married in Mexico. Anyways, it was a good time, and we both enjoyed talking to some of our good friends from high school. We didn't get home until Midnight. That is late for us old fogies!!! AND it is raining her in the great state of TEXAS, more particularly WALL. So Jason is very happy. Thank you Lord!!
So on to the title of my post. I am in the 27th week of pregnancy. Only 13 more. I can't believe it. We go for the 3D sonogram next week (July 9th), I have to drink the bad stuff, and take blood. So it will be an eventful time. But really excited to see her on the 3D sonogram. And we do have a name for her, but I will dedicate a whole post to it sometime this week!! That's it for now!! Here is a picture of Week 27!!

Yay, the baby belly! You look great! And post the name soon, some of us have plans that we need it for;)
ReplyDeleteYay, the baby belly! You look great! And post the name soon, some of us have plans that we need it for;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh..you look SO CUTE! Seriously Shy, you look great! ;0) Can't wait to hear what ya'll decided for the name! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteAww Shy Shy! You look great! And I am also excited to hear the baby name. Who got married in Mexico?
ReplyDeleteYou look too cute! The 3-D sonogram is so much fun...One of my favorite things of the entire pregnancy! Hope she cooperates for ya!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable!! I love your belly! And I cannot wait to know what the name is!! :)
ReplyDeletei hope i look as good as you when i'm pregnant someday! you don't look much different except for the belly, and its still cute too! :) 3-D will be fun! and cute swimsuit!:)
ReplyDeleteI know the name, I know the name, I know the name hey, hey, hey, hey! You look beautiful!! I am so excited for you!!! Iam sending you a big hug. I miss you so much. I will talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteMuch love!