We are in the process of re-arranging the 2 spare bedrooms in our house to get ready for baby stuff. One will be the office, and one will be the baby's room. So their is lots of furniture moving going on, and lots of cleaning out of junk for me. I will take pictures and let y'all see. I finally got the computer back up and running from when we moved it. I am excited about making the office look better. Since we moved in 2 years ago, I have never hung anything or even put curtains up. So I have found some fabric I like, and I have a cool Zebra picture from Brianne that I am going to try to work with, but maybe it will look more like an office than a junk room. And for the baby's room, we are ordering the baby furniture soon, and Mom, Brianne, and I are making a trip to Midland on Thursday to look for fabric. My mom is going to make the bedding. There is one store called Graham Kracker that we will look at and then of course anywhere else.
The big pile of TRASH after cleaning the two rooms.
The soon to be office.
Soon to be babies room. Can't you tell. No not really. I still have a lot of work to do.
The mess has over flowed into the hallway.
Midland? I think you have a friend who lives near midland...
ReplyDeleteWhen we finally got our 2 spare bedrooms cleaned and sorted, it felt soo good! AND you have the whole summer to work on it!! That is so neat that you mom is making it! FUN FUN!
ReplyDeleteGraham Kracker is ridiculously cute, and ridiculously expensive IF you have them make it, which you're not, so that's great. I found some stuff in there before d'laney was born, but we knew we'd be moving a few months after she was born so I didn't want to do anything for that little room. I'll probably be going there for her new room as soon as I figure out what I want to do in it.
ReplyDeleteYay! I know you will have one of the cutest baby room ever! You and your mom and Bri are so creative! Please let me know if you can use help with any of that fun stuff. I would love to help you all, although, you porb. won't need it. hehe
ReplyDeletesetting up your first baby's room is so Fun!
ReplyDelete