We went to Midland today in hopes of finding some fabric to do the baby's bedding in. My mom is going to make it. We went to Graham Kracker. It is absolutely adorable stuff. We went there when Brianne was pregnant but I had forgotten how cute the fabric is. Basically they have 2 large rooms of fabric from floor to ceiling. They ship out to New York and San Diego I think. BUT I have this problem of just loving all kinds of fabric. Doesn't matter the color, print, texture, anything. I just love fabric, and I can't even sew. I just think it is pretty and want to buy it just to have it. JUST IN CASE!! You know what I mean. Anyways here is the fabric we bought for the room.

When you look at it, it really doesn't look like fabric for a baby. And I didn't know about it having all that black with it, but they had everything pieced together really cute. So hopefully mom can come through for us. :)
Since we were in Midland, we met up with our friend Kelli and had lunch with her. It was exciting to see her. She is expecting a baby in December. Also, do you see the semi-circle at the bottom of the picture. Any guesses of what that is????? Yes, my baby belly sticking out!!! I thought it was funny. I didn't even know it had gotten in the way of the picture.
I think we need a better pic of that belly!
ReplyDeletehaha..I was like where's the semi-circle?! I don't see it! I'm with Amy...give us more pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric! So cute!
Well, I think those colors are going to look great in a baby room! I used brighter colors too, but Im just not a big fan of the pastel shades. I bet your mom will do a great job!
ReplyDeletethat's gonna be a super-cute room! i love how many different shapes and colors you have going! bright and fun! glad to hear everything is strong and healthy! good luck with all the cleaning! :)
ReplyDeleteCute!!! I have a friend who used black furniture in her daughters room...at first I was skeptical, but it was beautiful! And your Mama does amazing work with her sewing machine. It will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love all the different fabrics ... I bet the room will be goregous! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete