Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So exciting!!

Well I have been bitting my tongue to tell all my blogging friends that Jason and I are having a baby!!! Yes!! I am extremely excited. It all started Saturday when I had not started yet, so I went home and took a pregnancy test, and it said positive. I was literally flipping out. I call Jason immediately and he comes home. He of course is like "I already knew it", and is very calm about everything. I on the other hand was paniced, not upset or anything, just my heart was racing. It was a thrill. Then he's like maybe you should do another one. So I do another one, and it still says positive. So were like okay, I guess that are pretty certain, so we go out to eat with Josh (Jason's brother), and we told him the news. But jason still makes me take a 3rd pregnancy test to the restaurant with us to use after supper. Silly Guy!! So the 3rd and final says positive again. We then go to Jasons' parents first that night and tell them. This will be the first grandchild on his side, and they were so sweet and kind of emotional. His dad is beaming; you can just tell. Then we rush to my parents house, and on the way there I call Brianne and she is escatic. So they all get back in the car and head to my parents house because they want to be there when we tell them. So we tell my parents and they scream and holler and hug everyone. It was really cool.
So today, I had a dr. appt at 9 this morning, and I am thinking just do another pregnancy test and feel out a lot of paperwork, so Jason wasn't going to come with because he had to meet with the people we are buying so land from anyways. I end up getting an ultrasound done, so we actually have pictures of our "poppy seed". I will scan it in later. So everything is really good. I am about 5 weeks, so the due date is September 30th.
I know that is alot for now. Please keep the baby in your prayers that everything will be healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Shyanne! Welcome to the prego club:) Praying that you have a healthy pregnancy and you make it through those first 3 months without too much morning sickness!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am sooo exciting!! You definitely have to post pictures every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep..you HAVE to post pictures each week! You have NO choice in the matter ;0) So does this mean you can get the new car now?! Hehe..

    ReplyDelete