Monday, January 7, 2008

My Gluteus Maximus is SORE :)
Yes, on Friday, I went to a PE workshop with all the other PE teachers around the area. And we had to participate in the games that were being demonstrated. It was just all normal PE games that my kids do everyday. But oh man, I woke up Saturday and I was sore all over. My right arm was sore from throwing balls, my quads, my back muscles, and my butt, like I previously mentioned. Sunday was such a beautiful day outside that I went and ran a mile. It was so hard; I know I ran extremely slow. So guess what, I am sore again today.
But yeah for being sore, because that means working out actually did some good!!

2 comments:

  1. Jacque told me that she got to have breakfast with you! I was very jealous/sad that she got to see you and I didn't! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have a very sore gluteus maximus...among other things like my arms, traps, quads, calves...no biggie. LoL.

    ReplyDelete