We had a relatively uneventful, but good weekend. On Friday night, I had a basketball game in Eldorado. We won, so that is good. Tomorrow night is the last game of the year for the JV Girls, and then it starts playoff time for the Varsity. I am really excited about that. Saturday morning I got my hair cut, really it is just a trim, and then I went to a baby shower. It was good; I got to see Susan and another friend from high school. Then I basically slept all Saturday afternoon; Jason and I went to town Saturday night, and brought back Chili's to Brianne and Duanes, and we hung out there the rest of the night. Like I said nothing to exciting. Sunday went to church, and then Sunday evening watched the Super Bowl. Jason and Duane were going for the Patriots, and Brianne and I were going for the Giants. So I was a happy camper.
Pregnancy Update: The only real symptoms I guess you can call them is I am extremely tired all the time, and hungry all the time. But I haven't been sick yet, so I am crossing my fingers. I go back on Feb. 20th. Yes, we are going to find out, and I hope they predict correctly. I am predicting it is a boy along with Chelsey. But I really don't mind.
Aww, I wonder what y'all are having! I predict a little girl. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to predict boy! ;0)Are ya'll going to find out?
ReplyDeleteOK, maybe a boy named Jackson.
ReplyDelete