My friend Shaunna posted a CrockPot recipe exchange. So if you know a good CrockPot recipe feel free to post it.
I have enjoyed reading the recipes. Here mine is.
Beef Stew
3-4 potatoes
baby carrots
yellow onion
beef stew meat
beef stew seasioning mix
Peel and cut potatoes into medium size chunks. I usually throw about half the bag of baby carrots in. Dice up 1/2 of a yellow onion. Put all into the crockpot. Flour the beef stew meat and then brown in a tablespoon of grese. Once browned, put into the crockpot. Add the seasoning mix, and fill with water to where it covers everything. Stir and cook on low for about 8 hours.
I have made this twice, and it has turned about really good, and it is really easy. Jason and his brother are really picky eaters, and they both like it.
Thanks Shyanne! Sounds yummy:)
ReplyDelete