Monday, January 28, 2008

CAR Update

Well, I don't really know what to tell you about the car. As of Friday, Jason said they had it working. He said there is something that is causing it NOT to idle when it is just sitting there, but they thought they had it fixed. This weekend anytime we went somewhere for some reason he was driving it, so I was never in the drivers seat. Well, this morning I was running late again (I am going to have to get my alarm clock fixed), and I go to start the car, and in the process of trying to leave it dies on me 4 times in the driveway. 4 times. So I am in Jason's truck again. So obviously it is not fixed. I am a little upset that we "thought" it was fixed all weekend, and then Monday morning, it doesn't work again. Anyways, so I don't know what is going to happen with it.

4 comments:

  1. This is OBVIOUSLY a sign from God that you need to get a new car! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Chelsey...and I think the car should be a BMW convertible, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We use our cars so much, that when they don't work ... our whole world messes up!! haha I hope everything works out

    ReplyDelete