The past couple weekends I've done a few crafts! I've been wanting to make one of the deco mesh wreaths! Let's just say, they are a LOT harder than they all look!! But, so fun to put together!!
I bought this polka dot "H" on sale at Hobby Lobby last year, and knew I wanted to do a Halloween wreath with it!
I've added a few more things to it, but I think it turned out pretty cute!!
Now, I'm ready to hang it on the front door, but I'm waiting until September 1!
I also wanted to make a green and white wreath for myself, and then at the last minute, Mom said she needed something for her door at school, and it was her birthday, so I threw this together with stuff I had at home from some mums! Jason cut the football out of plywood, and I painted it! I'm thinking I'll also paint a "W" so she can change out the football! She said she loves it!
Saw this cute little scarecrow on pinterest made out of pallets, and so Jason whipped some together, and I painted her for the front porch! I'm trying to make her double sided, with a Santa on the other side, but right now he looks like an amish Santa because of the big hat! I'm still working on him! :)
And, I've been collecting some fat quarters for a special baby girl's bedding!




Those are so cute Shyanne! Good job!!
ReplyDelete