We traveled to Waco (the kids called it Wacko, the whole way there) last weekend for a family get together. The kids love Chelsea, and we all really enjoyed our time in the city!!
After lunch and hanging out in Chelsea's apartment, our first stop was this famous place! OH MY! Y'all it was SO busy, you could not park anywhere!!! Craziest thing I've ever seen!! Loved everything in there though!!
Thankful for Chelsea's good driving, she took us to the Silo's too!! I wanted to trespass, but they encouraged me not too!! :) And I think we saw Chip driving around the silos, so that was cool. ;)
While we went around town, the kids stayed and swam at Chelsea's Apartment pool, which was so nice, and then hung out at the hotel.
That night we all ate at George's for some good American food!!
And then topped it off with some glow-in-the-dark putt-putt!! And frozen custard!
Kylee and Jaxon both made hole-in-ones!! Jaxon's was on the very first hole. Ha! But, that's just the kind of stuff he does. He also took literally two licks of his ice cream cone, and dropped it on the ground outside, and didn't say a word. He's a pretty easy going guy!
All the kids enjoyed eating breakfast at the hotel, swimming in the hotel pool and hot tub, and then we had an early lunch at Chuy's, and headed home!
We had a great time seeing aunts, uncles, and cousins!!








Oh my goodness.... I was just telling Micah how bad I want to go to Waco!! Did you buy anything :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous!!!! Looks fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got see everyone!! Thanks again for making the long drive!!
ReplyDeleteWe will plan another trip when the silo opens:)
ReplyDeleteI know!! I would love too!!!
Delete