We've been in the house for nearly a year and a half! Hard to believe! It is so hard to finish and be completely happy with all the color schemes/decorating the moment you move in!
So, I'm still adding things here and there, and Jason is being so kind to "move" things!!
We added this clock! Eventually I think I'll move the clock off the mantel to our bedroom.
Found some curtains way on sale at Pottery Barn to add to our eating nook! I love them!
And our bedroom is probably the least finished room in the whole house (and Maggie's room). Nothing is really hung. I just move stuff around. lol! I have this really bad addiction to throw pillows!! Please someone tell me you have the same problem!!
Anyways, I'm liking the navy blue and different shades of green.
I found this little loveseat on sale at Pier 1. Ya'll the old leather navy blue loveseat that has been in our lives for 10 years is gone!! Wahoo!! :) Jason is not as happy, and says this looks dumb.
Anyways, I think it looks rather cute with all the different throw pillows! :) I want to add a little side table and lamp.
I also have an old desk that I want to paint green for an entry table when you walk into our room.
And, I finally ordered a dining room table! This is what it will look like.
This has been so hard to decide, but its from a company in Chicago called Rustic Elements Furniture. Talked to the owner on the phone, so I'm really excited about it!! It won't be ready until November. I think I'm going to do this type of chair on the side, and then two fabric big chairs on the end. We'll see!
And I'm dying inside. I want to get my fall decorations out of the attic so BAD!! It's my most favorite decorations!! I'm making myself wait until September! Lol!





Love the updates - I am loving the navy and green!!! Love the dining table too! I am itching to decorate for fall and may have already started burning a pumpkin candle! :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of your decorations!
ReplyDelete