I can't say that all boys in West Texas dream of playing football and farming, but this one of ours sure does.
He can kick the football pretty good for 4 years old. He will kick it and run and pick it up, and then run in for a touchdown with his hands in the air! Ha! Then he'll kick it back the other way! And do it over again!
When I was younger I would dream of what my son would look like, not knowing if I would really even have one.
Jaxon is everything I've ever dreamed of in a boy. I love how he looks like his Daddy, and when he wakes up he asks "Where is Daddy?" then I can see him thinking to himself about the farm life. He has always told me he wants to be a farmer or a rancher, like Paw Paw; those are his go-to answers, but the other day he told me he wanted to be a football player. I love to see him dream about things. He is the epitome of a boy: smells bad, dirt under his fingernails all the time, does nasty things, and is always ready to say a joke or laugh really loud at a joke. He loves superheroes, making his cars go fast, and his favorite thing is aggravating his sisters. He's all boy.
Y'all, he has stolen my heart for good.

Boys are so special to a Momma's heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Maybe he'll play for Alabama one day ;)
ReplyDelete