Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Good Time

We had a good time Saturday afternoon. We cleaned up real quick from Kylee's Birthday Party, packed a cooler, and headed out with the gator for our 2nd trip to ride 4-wheelers with our Sunday School Class. 

Do I tell you we have the most awesome Sunday School Class? 


There was an extra 4-wheeler this time, so Jason decided he would have more fun on that, so I ended up driving the Gator, and Amanda rode with me!

Boys, I sometimes love how they never grow up. Sometimes. :) Jason enjoyed following Tyrel, our fearless leader that's an ER visit waiting to happen, doing all sorts of steep hills and fast speeds! And one girl did turn her 4-wheeler over sideways when she was going up a steep hill. It scared me, but she is like a hoss so she was fine! Ha! 




The best part about it to me is seeing the huge trees down by the river, and the beautiful water, and rocks. It gorgeous!!

Jason testing out the water seeing if we could ride across. Too deep. 



We had a really good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment