Sweet Maggie had to go see Dr. Patyrak last week, for a type of staff on her bottom. :( And I definitely do not win "MOM of the YEAR" on this. Back in July, I took her in because she had dots on her bottom, well after that, they came back, and have been there ever since. So, I finally decided to take her back in, and I'm glad I did! She just never complained about them, or itched, or ran fever like an infection, or anything, so I just ignored them.
Anyways, we got a stronger antibiotic, and are bathing her bottom in a couple different things, and putting a cream on it. It was gone within a couple days of starting the medicine. She's a trooper, and a happy girl most of the time!
She looked so cute before church on Sunday, and so full of personality, and opinionated!
And the pig-tails are a MUST!!



o so sweet LIttle Miss!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove sweet Maggie!!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Staph is nooo fun!! But she sure is a cutie :)
ReplyDelete