So Brianne and I wanted to run the 5K for the Pink Ribbon Run. I asked Kylee if she wanted to run in the "PINK" run, and she immediately said YES! She thought this was a color run, and this was the PINK one. Silly girl!
Anyways, she DID NOT want to get out of bed that day, but by the time we got there, she was acting silly! My mom ran with her, I mean, kind of. :)
Here they are at the start, and then some of Kylee finishing! She did really good. There were some kids in front of her, but they were older like, 10-12 years, and only one little one in front of her.
Then we ran the 5K, and about died. But, it was good for us, and a great cause!
And she made the newspaper!



Awsome!!!! Track star in the making!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, Kylee!!!!
ReplyDelete