Every August we head to the outlets at Round Rock to do some back to school shopping with us girls! Since Addi is getting so big (cry me a river), we need to venture to some other stores that aren't at the outlets, and it just is too hard to make in one trip, so yeah for MOM, she bought us a hotel room, and we went down a day early!!
We checked in, but turned around and walked out to start shopping! We started at Steinmart, which I thought was an old person store, but actually Brianne and I both came away with some cute clothes. Then we went to Old Navy and Marshalls.
**(And seriously, how does Maggie know how to take a selfie!! HA!)**
For supper, we ate at Joes!! It was so good. I don't know if it's because it was 7:45 when we finally ate, and we were all starving, but we all cleaned out plates. Kylee got the kids fish sticks. Y'all they, were not the fish sticks you see around here. They were big, and so GOOD!! You know me and my food! Ha!
We went back to the hotel, and swam for a bit, and hit the sack for the next day at the outlets!
It was fun! We got some cute outfits to start school, and thanks to a Mom who loves to buy clothes, shoes, socks, underwear, jackets, and hair accessories for all these munchkins!



fun!!! I love Steinmart!!!!! You crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun!!!!
ReplyDelete