Monday, August 18, 2014

Thir-tee

However, you say it, I turned 30 on Saturday. :( But, much to my surprise, my hair didn't fall out and my back didn't ache, basically nothing happened! 

I only got kidnapped by my sister, and my house broken into by my friends, and got the cutest surprise fiesta ever!!

The plan was to eat at Bonsai with some friends; that did not happen. 

Either I'm SO blonde, or my friends are SO tricky!

Brianne came and got me about 3 to go get pedicures, but we decided to walk around down town. Now, I know, she was wasting time and she REALLY didn't want to hang with me! :) 

We went through Mustang Sally, Twisted Sisters, Pink Tumbleweed, walked across to Icehouse, and J. Wilde's. And then I remembered I wanted to go to that A1 Market to look for something, and I thought that now would be a good time, since I didn't have any kids, and I could just run in there real quick. 

Well, all the while, Brianne is checking the status with the gang back at MY house, using MY party dishes! Ha! 

We arrive back to my house around 5:15, where the bikes were strategically placed in the driveway, so we HAD to park in the front! I'm such a fool, ya'll!! Brianne comes in with me for some reason! 

About 20 of my friends are hiding in my dining room, and yell Surprise! Priceless!!

**(Brianne's head laughing in the 3rd picture)**

Decorations! So cute!! String of my baby pictures hanging from the mantle!!




Fajitas with all the fixin's, cupcakes, cookies, homemade ice cream, chicklets, and a photo booth outside!




Jason drew me as a cheerleader with a side pony on the chalkboard! :) So glad I can forever be his cheerleader! Ha!



They had a guess who many beans are in the jar game, and these cute mustache clips for the winner! I'm telling y'all it was the cutest thing ever!


They had a cute, sombrero pinata that the kids loved, obviously!! 


And my sweet friends that God has so blessed me with to do life with. 





What can I say! Y'all fooled me! The blonde hair is real!





3 comments: