Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jaxon's 4th Birthday

 On Thursday, Jaxon turned 4! Love this boy more than life! 

I hung streamers in his doorway, that all the kids loved. Guess I'll have to do it for the others birthdays. We had a donut, and blew out 4 candles that morning! 



Rio 2 was showing at the $1 movie, so we went and did that. Maggie and I skipped out since she doesn't sit through movies, but the big kids loved it. Kylee was so cute; the day before the movie she said "Mom, I think the two birds have baby birds in Rio 2." And THEY DID!! :) They say it was a cute movie. 

Then Jaxon picked Rosa's for lunch, and we came home, and hung out with Aunt Hay Hay before she flew back to school, and had Ole Gin for supper!

Jaxon is growing up before our eyes. I see him make the "nice" choice on a daily basis, when he used to yell or not share something. We've been telling him, he is really acting mature. 

He loves to sleep, often requesting for someone to put him in his bed. He hates to brush his teeth. 

He loves ACTION. He loves his superheroes and especially the Ninja Turtle masks, and weapons. He adds noises, and crazy jumps with all his weapons. He takes his cars on crazy jumps, and says, they are "flying monster trucks". He loves to build high towers, and has recently started following the instructions on how to build animals with the Duplos. But, he also has started using the small legos to build.

He says he loves cows, and wants to be a farmer when he grows up, and he wants to play football. 

I love being his momma! 

1 comment:

  1. Boys are a Momma's special blessing from God! I am sure of it! Luv Yall!

    ReplyDelete