Josh's wedding was beautifully put together, and we were honored to get to be involved.
Kylee and Maggie were flower girls, along with Melissa's niece. Jaxon was the ONE AND ONLY Ring Bearer, Jason was the Best Man, and I was asked to read.
Kylee and I went and got our hair done up! Her hair is so fine I thought putting her up would hold the curl better, but it started falling out pretty early into the reception, but I still thought she looked pretty!
So glad I got this picture because most of the time I was fighting with them to keep their shoes on. Poor Jaxon did not like anything about that suit! But, I have to say he didn't complain until after the ceremony!

And can you spot little Mrs. Attitude with her hand on her hip. She actually did perfect going down the aisle; it probably helped having her brother and sister with her!
Josh and Melissa looking good!
I can't wait to get some pictures from the photographer; there's one of Jaxon that is priceless of him sitting down during the wedding, when it was time to pray he put his pillow down, and grasped his hands and closed his eyes so tight, it was the cutest thing!
The reception was at the ASU LeGrand Center, which is where Jason and I had our reception! It was decorated beautifully with lights strung, and fresh flowers everywhere, and the LeGrand Center is so pretty by itself.
We danced, and danced so more, and then some more until I finally had blisters on 4 places on my feet. I wish I was kid, and could just run around with my shoes off the whole night!
The kids got to do the Wedding March, and were so excited about it! And Lexi, Addi, and I did the Macarena! Ha!
Inside eating with our little family. Jaxon changed out of that suit immediately in the car!
I was so worn out from all this! Ha! But it was beautiful!
Can't wait for them to get home from the Honey Moon!






so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete