Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swimming Suits & Baseball

The other day we went to play with the cousins at my parents house after school. 

When Mondays roll around, after being around them on the weekends Kylee will be asking me, if they had to go to school today. They're always reading to go and play after school!! 

They decided it was hot enough for everyone to find an 'old swimming suit that my mom had packed up in the closet from last year.  Amazing, there was one that fit everybody.  :) Jaxon and Karter just had to use their underwear as their swimming suit. 

Maggie looks so big in these pictures; just like one of the kids.... 


Everyone played a little baseball too, with Dad pitching and me catching; it was fun.  All I have to say is Kylee is SO COMPETITIVE. She started screaming and crying when Karter tagged her out. That is definitely a thing she got from her mama, because Jason was the opposite, and pretty much didn't get to emotionally involved in his games.  I mean I was the one that cried after every 8th grade basketball game because we lost!! 

We have not put her in any sports, so she hasn't seen others act like this; I truly think it's inherited. Looks like we have something to work on, oh for the next 14 years.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! That could possibly be a Ruffin trait with Kylee...just saying.

    ReplyDelete