Our girls from church go on a Day Trip to Fredericksburg every year. It's a lot of fun that involves ice cream and shopping!!
The trade days are fun to shop at. I was eyeing some blue mason jars that were priced pretty high, and at the very end a lady sold me this small one for a $1!! It has a handle on the side, and I love it. Going to put some flowers of some sort in it.
I've been wanting one of these wooden tool boxes for Jaxon's room. I saw an idea on pinterest about using one to decorate, but I have a problem. I like it in the living room!! So, it might just stay there. I don't have anything in it yet, but I like the way it looks.
And my favorite find was this old vintage globe!! I love it; it's pretty dirty, but I think that is even better!! I'm going to WRITE on it!! I've already penciled in my words; I'm just a little scared to start!! :) I'll let you know, how it turns out!!
.jpg)
You would LOVE Wimberly Trade Days. Ask Tammy. I saw a globe on Pinterest that they cut in half and used as hanging light fixtures. I want one! I'd also like an electrician to install it, but I can dream.
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDelete