So, how is life with 3 kids all under 3 1/2 years?
At times, I feel overwhelmed because literally at every given moment (except during the night), someone is crying, screaming, making a mess, or in need of something; a snack, drink, or most common a diaper change.
I have learned over the past few weeks to let some things go. Like the playroom. There has been toys out all the time. I used to pick them up every day or every other day. There's the good reason for having a door on it; I can just shut it and be done with it. :) Also,both sets of parents have been gracious to cook supper for us a few times a week. So I've let that go too!! :)
And Jason keeps me grounded. He amazes me at how he is always in the right frame of mind about our kids. He doesn't let the crying or times of bad behavior stress him out, like it does me. Yesterday, he said "Shyanne, these are the good days for us. I love our 3 kids."
He is great.
So, how is life with 3 kids all under 3 1/2 years?
Mornings are the hardest. Maggie is usually eating from anywhere between 7:30am-8:30am, which is right around when both kids are waking up. Kylee wakes up later, but SO GROUCHY. Most days she doesn't want to get dressed, and she for sure doesn't want to put her hair up. Drives me crazy. :) Jaxon is usually happy if he gets a drink and something to eat, immediately. But lately, he has been wanting me to hold him, if I have Maggie. Just in the mornings though. I think he finally realized there was another human being living with us.
It takes me a couple of hours on Tuesday to prepare all the bags, sippy cups, and outfits for Wednesdays!! They are our busy days, and they wear us out. We have Dance, CBS, and Awana's all in one day, throw in lunch, and few errands while we are in town, and it makes all of us tired.
I seriously don't know how you do it I have 1 and feel all the emotions you do, Stressed, Tired and the Crying and all is the same and I still only have 1!
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel Like I did something wrong as a mom at least once a day:)
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
I have to agree with Jason. I really think these are the days we'll look back on so fondly later in life. I think they're the best days too!!!
ReplyDelete