I forgot to tell you that I got my braces off a week ago; maybe I kind of felt like I was in junior high or something. :) I had them on for about 10 months, and they put in a permanent bottom retainer that would last me forever.
Today, I broke it while eating a chip at Rosa's. It was just hanging on, so I had to go and get it re-done today. Hopefully, this time it will last forever.
While I am speaking of teeth, Addisyn lost her very 1st tooth today at Kindergarten. She is so cute!!! Yesterday, I saw it, and it was really loose. She told us that "Mrs. Holik was the best at pulling everyone's teeth. In fact, all the Kindergartener's come to her class to get there teeth pulled." She is absolutely the cutest kid I have seen with a lost tooth. And then again, maybe it was the cute pigtails she had in her hair. She is hoping the Tooth Fairy will come tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment