Monday, February 20, 2012

Showers of Blessings

A BIG RAIN



Can you believe it actually rained so much??


Some probably thought, enough already. We got over 3 inches at our house, which is great for this time of year, and puts a little hope inside of you that it might be a good year for the crops. Praise the Lord!!



and a little SPRINKLE!!


On Saturday, a group of girls from church threw me a "sprinkle" for our new baby girl, instead of a full blown-out shower.


A sweet friend Melissa, came and asked if she could throw me a sprinkle, and what a great job she did along with other ladies that made it the cutest thing ever!!


You know how I love parties, and they just did everything over the TOP. So cute.


The theme was "Shyanne's about to POP!" All the food coordinated with "Pop"!!





Oreo Pops, 3 different types of Popcorn, Rice Krispies, Lollipops, Ring Pops, Soda Pops, Marshmallow Pops, and more!!!


The decorations were so cute, and they had favor bags of popcorn to take home too!!



The hostess (minus a few)!!!




Mom and Jason's Mom. So blessed.







Jason's Mom and Mamaw






I got alot of cute onesies, sleepers, socks, a couple of "outfits", diapers, and wipes.


I love this blanket that mom made. She wanted to put the "name" on it, but we don't have one yet. :( It's going in the bag for the hospital, which is semi-sorted packed.





It is still cute!!


Jason's parents got us this double, umbrella stroller.



Our weekend was full of "Showers of blessings"!!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sprinkle!! Your mom is so darn creative!! I love that blanket! Oh, and you look great by the way....would never even know it was your third!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is Lauri and I can't seem to publish a comment under my normal blog name. Anyways, this is a new blog in the making so I wanted to clarify who was commenting under 'the shelf'. :)

    ReplyDelete