After having a small ear infection and the hand, foot, mouth disease, Jaxon had his 18 month well-baby exam yesterday.
He got an A++!!!
We are so happy and blessed he is healthy and growing great.
18 MONTHS
Weight: 21 lbs. 11oz., 10-15% Percentile
Height: 31 inches, 15% Percentile
We are still on the smaller end of the scale, but we improved since a year, including gaining 4 pounds in 6 months!!
And must I brag for a minute, Jaxon talks so much. He basically tries to say every word you ask him too.
His list of words:
mama
dada
paw-paw
truck
duck
tree
please
cheese
ball
bath
baby
bubbles
book
back
bag
cup
up
eye
eat
hat
cat
car
And, he says one sentence, "bye bye mama."
Okay, now before I brag too long, him talking this much at a such young age, I see as a problem in the future. Statistics show that girls talk more and much sooner than boys. Not our baby boy. But, when it comes time for school you bet he'll get in trouble for talking just like his momma did. Opps.... I like to talk.
We were talking about it last night, Jason said "he is ADD and wants to be the class clown, not a good combination." :)
He loves to eat, in fact after he is done, he likes to finish off everyone else's plate. He waves bye bye, blows kisses, throws a ball with his left hand, loves playing with Kylee and obeys everything she says to do while they play.
Although, I have a feeling this will change one day. I'm sure it will be like Jason with his younger brother, Josh. Josh did everything Jason said too, untili he turned 3, and then he figured out, I don't have to do what you say, and then they starting fighting, and have fought ever since.
He takes one nap day, size 4 diapers, and size 4 shoes. Sleeps through the night and loves his pacifiers at bedtime.
His favorite toy is his tractors.
And he is completely opposite of my first born, by the end of the day, this is what he looks like.........
He is SO cute! :)
ReplyDelete