Tuesday, February 14, 2012

At Least We Got that Planned

You would think my mind would be on planning for the new baby, and it is, but in all my spare time I started looking at birthday party ideas for the kids.


Very Bad Mistake.


Very Bad.


Even though it was bad of me, at least we have a theme picked out. And both themes could change, but for now, I am liking both of these.


So for Jaxon I decided on a Sock Monkey party. And the more I goggle and research I really love it. I am thinking red, brown, and orange and white polka dot for the color scheme.


And for Ms. Kylee, well, she picked her theme, which is Princess. I don't totally love it, but I think it can be fun. I don't think i want to go the Disney princess theme. I think pink, purple, and turquoise for her colors.


YEAH for parties!!


Now, go throw up on yourself because you can't believe I just blogged about this!! I'm pretty sure Jason did, when I told him EVERYTHING!! :)

3 comments:

  1. If you need to, you can plan Ben and Ca's bday. I just don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would like to criticize this post...but Madeline's next birthday outfit is in her closet already...I only have 10 more months to plan! :) I am behind you all the way on this!

    ReplyDelete