Then there were 3 of them, and he attached the "bucket seat" from the tricycle to the front of his bike, which can come on and off. So, now Jaxon had a place to ride.
Over the past week the riding arrangement has been, Jaxon in the front seat on Jason's bike, and Kylee has been riding her own Hello Kitty bike, and I have walked. She can ride it all the way to Mimi and Popsie's house. She is so proud.
But, I questioned Jason on Thursday of last week, as to wear the "BABY WITH NO NAME" was going to ride. And, he immediately said I'll build a trailer to pull behind, and the carrier can sit in it.
4 days later, he came home with his "solution" for ALL the kids to go along bike riding.
So Kylee and Jaxon got to test out the trailer, although Kylee insisted that she was still going to ride her own bike.
Now, I think this is all he will EVER have to build to accommodate all the Holik kids. :)
Too cute!! I have a solution for your baby name. Go buy letters that you want and hang them on her wall. Don't say anything to Jason, but see if he notices. How can he argue? You've already bought the letters. Ok, maybe not. Don't take advice from friends who are obviously giving you manipulation tips.
ReplyDeleteJason is so creative!! I love all his biking 'solutions'! How fun!
ReplyDeleteWe told y'all, you would have to get a van! hahahah Hope Kylee's is feeling better!
ReplyDelete