Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tomorrow

Kylee is so funny these days, and is so fun to be around. Her little personality is just changing and developing so fast. About 2 weeks ago she had a relapse in her potty training, where she just peed in her pants for about 4 days straight. We disciplined her, and she kept saying, "I wwooonnn'ttt tomorrow."




We have no clue what it means, but we really think she means "She won't tomorrow." Whatever that means. Because she kept peeing in her pants. But that was few weeks ago, and she is better now. But she is still saying her famous saying all the time!! I think we laughed at her, and now she thinks it is funny to say.




a n y w a y s




Tomorrow is a BIG day in our little house.




Jason is having knee surgery tomorrow to fix a torn meniscus.




I am getting braces on tomorrow.


Don't worry just on my bottom teeth, tomorrow though.


But before tomorrow, we have been having fun today, and this week.




We flew kites at mom and dad's.
















And Jaxon played in the gravels with the front-end-loader. He loved it.




And other BIG news in Jaxon's world.......he is taking like 6 or 7 steps at a time, like all day long. So, I guess he is walking; sort of, kind of. Maybe he'll get better at it tomorrow.




Say a prayer for us, tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jaxon,
    I love you. Your hair is so pretty. I love petting it.
    Love,
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today goes well.

    I think it's sweet that you are sad. In fact, when we moved here, I always though we might get the kiddos together...I'm sad I never made this happen! I guess I will just have to keep up with ya'll on your blog!

    PS Im jealous that you took your kids kite flying....how much fun!!

    ReplyDelete