We had a good weekend. And I enjoyed my Mother's Day with my kiddos and my mama!!
The day started off with us getting ready for church, and no one acknowledging that it is Mothers day. Which 2 out of the 3 don't have a clue, but still, you would have thought!! :)
Finally, I ask Jason to take my picture with the kids, since it was Mothers Day. Still got nothing in return. :)

On the way to church, Jason made Kylee tell me Happy Mothers Day!!
We had a great time at church, and then we got in the car to leave, and Jason is driving and, we have a blow out on the side of the road headed to my parents house. We weren't very far from church, so 3 different church friends stopped to help. After about 30 minutes we were back on the road, literally. So glad to have all the help!!
On the way to church, Jason made Kylee tell me Happy Mothers Day!!
Rushed to my parents, chowed down a fantastic lunch that consisted of ribs, grilled salmon, salad, new potatoes, corn, rolls, PW Carrot Cake, and PW Knock you Naked Brownies.
We visited with Jason's parents some. And then Jason, Kylee, and Jaxon gave me my Mother's Day present, which was this book, and a rock, that says "Live Simply".

If you remember her, she was on "The Biggest Loser", and she is my mom's first cousins' daughter. Confusing??? Anyways, I have already started the book, and I am loving it. Even though her story is so sad I am already trying do some new things for my kids.
All in all, even though you wouldn't call my Mother's Day perfect. Who cares in reality about all the small stuff, I have my husband and children. Thank you Jesus.
More posts coming soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment