Jason's knee surgery went super fast and the best it possibly could.
Praise the Lord!!
We got there, and back in a room!! And then from there we had to wait about two hours, but it wasn't too bad because they were checking us in, and that took a little while, and then as it got closer they came back in to do more paperwork. After I went to the bathroom once, and Jason went twice, he was ready to go back!! :)
The actual surgery only took 30 minutes.
The dr. came out while I was nursing Jaxon in the waiting room (lovely) :), and he said that it went great, and definetely was a meniscus tear, but all the cartlidge and everything else looked great. Yeah!!
This is what we did to pass the time. I took pictures of myself!! You know, because, I got braces on the bottom. I've had them once; didn't wear my retainer in college, they went crooked; it never really bothered me, but mom and jason kept saying stuff about it. So here I am again.
How do I feel about it now??
I HATE THEM!!
In fact, I asked Jason if I could just go back over there and immediately take them off!! :)

Anyways, they say only six months to a year.
But taking pictures only passed about 5 minutes of our time, so we sat around and chatted. We talked about high school sport days, "Who was better?", compared childbirth to his knee surgery, talked about being hungry, how much we loved each other, and if he should buzz his hair really short. Then, he always does this to me.
"Shyanne, I may die."
"Yes, I know Jason, you are going to die. I just hope not today. "
"What are you going to do if I die?"
Then he proceeds to tell me what to do, if he dies. I mean seriously anytime we have any major thing or go on an out-of-town trip, he brings this up. I guess it's not a bad thing because it really makes you think.
I told him yesterday, he better make sure he is saved. :)
I know; we are dorkos!!
But, he made it out fine, we are home, and he doesn't feel great because of the anthestia, but hopefully that will wear off soon.
When we got home, he had a nice delievery from my cousins, and aunt and uncle!! Thank you so much for the fun candy/cookie bouquet!! Kylee and I are dying to get inside of it!! :) Love y'all!!


Thanks for the prayers!!
The dr. came out while I was nursing Jaxon in the waiting room (lovely) :), and he said that it went great, and definetely was a meniscus tear, but all the cartlidge and everything else looked great. Yeah!!
This is what we did to pass the time. I took pictures of myself!! You know, because, I got braces on the bottom. I've had them once; didn't wear my retainer in college, they went crooked; it never really bothered me, but mom and jason kept saying stuff about it. So here I am again.
How do I feel about it now??
I HATE THEM!!
In fact, I asked Jason if I could just go back over there and immediately take them off!! :)
Anyways, they say only six months to a year.
But taking pictures only passed about 5 minutes of our time, so we sat around and chatted. We talked about high school sport days, "Who was better?", compared childbirth to his knee surgery, talked about being hungry, how much we loved each other, and if he should buzz his hair really short. Then, he always does this to me.
"Shyanne, I may die."
"Yes, I know Jason, you are going to die. I just hope not today. "
"What are you going to do if I die?"
Then he proceeds to tell me what to do, if he dies. I mean seriously anytime we have any major thing or go on an out-of-town trip, he brings this up. I guess it's not a bad thing because it really makes you think.
I told him yesterday, he better make sure he is saved. :)
I know; we are dorkos!!
But, he made it out fine, we are home, and he doesn't feel great because of the anthestia, but hopefully that will wear off soon.
When we got home, he had a nice delievery from my cousins, and aunt and uncle!! Thank you so much for the fun candy/cookie bouquet!! Kylee and I are dying to get inside of it!! :) Love y'all!!
Thanks for the prayers!!
Glad surgery went well.
ReplyDeleteNext time he talks about dying, you should act all nervous like you've been planning to have him killed and he may have found out.