Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Little Red Wagon Buddy

Who could it be??


None other than our little Jax Man, Buddy Boy, or Boogie Woogie Bear, as I call him. :)


I promise I won't call him that after he turns a year. He's just my baby boy, though!!



He turned 9 MONTHS old on Saturday!! We are so happy to have him around and have been blessed so much by him being here.


What sums him up right now??


Walking and Talking......



Yep, he took 3 steps the other day. He is letting go and standing for several seconds at a time, and then a few times has taken some steps. The most being 3. YEAH!!


He also is talking more, or maybe he just making more noises. He says mama, but also is more vocal especially during eating times. He wants what we have!!



He still is nursing 5 times a day. He still wakes up once a night and eats, and we are still feeding him baby food, but he is getting more of our table food now. Which is kind of nice. He still not thrilled about vegetables, but hey, who really gets that thrilled about eating vegetables!! :)

He has alot of hair still. I do think alot of it is still baby hair, because he has new hair coming in underneath. Whatever it is, it makes for a good conversation piece. And it is starting to lay down better.




He still takes a shorter morning nap, and then an afternoon nap, and is fussy in the evenings because he is sleepy, I think. He loves being outside, and thankfully for the weather, that is what we have been doing.


Here he is so happy...


And right after we snapped this picture,


head first on the sidewalk, and now he has a knot on his head, and a scrapped nose!!


He's all boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment