Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer's a Comin'

Summer's a comin'......







And wedgie's won't slow us down.




We have gone "swimming" TWICE already!!




Excitement is an understatement here.







Jason filled a 5 gallon bucket of hot water from the bath tub and mixed it with the cold water hose, to make it just......perfect!!






This was Jaxon's first swim!!! He didn't know what to think about it for about.....5 seconds, and then he was completely happy the whole time!! I think he's going to enjoy the hot weather as much as sister.




Isn't my baby boy handsome? Okay, sorry, I just had to. I mean, we think he is. :)






He even got to go, naked.











Come on Summer; we are soooooo ready!!!

2 comments:

  1. Of course a wedgie won't slow her down, she's your child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are excitred too! and we have to get a new pool ours blew away last year hahah! Jaxon is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete