Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change

Jaxon does NOT like change, most of the time.


But then again, do any of us really like CHANGE.


Change means to make different.


Well, for us, change was needed.


From last weekend to Friday night, Jaxon was starting to wake up about every 2 hours, just fussy, wanting me to hold him. Change was needed. You see he was still in the cradle next to our bed. So, change is what we did.

On Friday, we moved Jaxon to his big boy bed all the way across the house. The first 2 nights were HORRIBLE!! Let's just say, you would think after 4 hours of crying, he would give up. Although, Jason and I are very proud of his determination and will power!! Maybe one day, it will help him in life, or maybe just help him get that "FIRST DOWN"!! :)

Anyways, he would cry, I would go in and give him the pacy, he would sleep for about 10 minutes, and then wake up again; after about 2 hours of this, I thought, this was not going good. So, I let him cry for 30 minutes straight the past 4 nights; I go in give him the pacy, and he has been sleeping longer!! Yeah!!

Last night, I think, I can't remember real clearly, but I think I only got up 3 times. So getting better!!
But, Change is not what he liked.
We have also tried rice cereal, green beans, carrots, and applesauce, and he doesn't like any of them. He literally gags, and starts spitting it out. It is quite funny, but then again what am I going to do with him. Any suggestions or ideas?
He did like this change; going to the seat in the bath tub!!





Change although tough is sometimes needed!!

1 comment:

  1. my first thought is that he looks a bit like Michael! Must be some serious Holik in him!

    My girls would only eat the organic gerber food...it has some herbs in it and actually tastes good! Breast milk is so sweet that of course that other stuff tastes gross!! LOL Good luck!

    ReplyDelete