Thursday, January 27, 2011

What?? Attitude??

We tried again at our Valentine Pictures, and we got one, decent one. You know how that goes. I thought trying to get a picture of Kylee was hard, but now, two kids is obviously, harder. And Jaxon's not the problem.....
I cracked up at this picture. This describes her personality so much right now. She is just learning so much, talking all the time using 2 full sentences in a row, and learning a little attitude. She likes to whine, throw herself on the floor, and stomp off. All reminds me of my days growing up, and it seems that either Brianne or I were still doing that sometimes in JUNIOR HIGH because we couldn't go somewhere, when EVERYONE else was going to be there.



So, with that, I don't think it's going to end anytime soon. But we are learning that is not the way to act. It seems that girls are so much more WHINEY, and DRAMATIC.



Speaking of talking in 2 full sentences. She said this 2 days ago.
For example: My tee tee hurts mommy. Do you want to see?
Well, I guess. Since I usually ask to see it anyways. :)


When talking with Jason, and they are acting silly MOST of the time, she will raise her hands, like "i don't know". It is so cute.






But, for some reason, lately, she totally thinks she is IN CHARGE of Jaxon. She wakes him up, she got in big trouble for that. She takes his pacy out, and brings it to me, and says "he don't need it. " Even though he's screaming, crying because she took it away. I think he needs it, sweetie!


The other day we left our CBS bible study, and we were in the car, and I was asking her what she did in her class. She told me we ate goldfish crackers and raisins, and we played, with baby dolls.
And "I didn't get a spankin'!!"
She cracks me up!!

1 comment:

  1. What a mess!!! This post made me laugh so hard! What a cute little mess though!

    ReplyDelete