First off, this is going to be the most RANDOM post I have ever done I think.
Jason calls Jaxon "Rudy James" all the time. I kind of like it; maybe for our next kid??? :)
Second off, I bet my child is MORE stubborn than yours!!
Yeah, and right now, I can easily use that line to talk about BOTH my kids!!
Yikes, makes for a rowdy household!!
On Wednesday night after church, Kylee was pulling at her ear saying it hurt. Earlier in the week she had a cough and was running a low grade fever, but nothing big. And I kept hearing "something" was going around.
I called the Dr. Thursday, and they couldn't get us in until Friday morning. She acted pretty much fine all day Thursday, as we ran errands in town, and then Thursday night, she started saying her ear hurt again.
Long story short, both kids have bronchitis. I don't really know if Jaxon does, but he went ahead and started him on some antibotic, just because he is sneezing and has the "cough". He said that was the worst thing about it, is the cough could last for 2 weeks.
But I am happy to say, that Kylee has been much more pleasant to be around today.
Speaking of running errands, I am helping with the youth/children sponsored Valentine Dinner & Fundraiser at church. It is funny because of course I like party planning, and secretly deep down inside it's a DREAM.
Do any of you have dreams, that are like really so BIG, you pretty much know they will never happen, but you still enjoy DREAMING about them??? LOL!! :)
I do. You know, dreams like, taking a coaching job at a school that needs help, working hard teaching the girls how to play, and then going to state, developing a children's craft and lesson curriculm (not like a whole book or anything), owning a party planning/scrapbook/gift shop!!
That's about it!! :)
So I stayed home with the kids Sunday morning, and then Jason stayed with them Sunday night.
We got Rodeo Tickets!! Yeah!!
I got a new laminator machine and it also binds in the mail today. I am scared to open it. But really excited about it!!
And the weather is kind of nice today, maybe I'll go for a run...........
And yesterday, I tried to take their pictures for a Valentine's Day card, who knows what was wrong with Kylee. But I put her dress on her, sat her down, and she threw a fit about not sitting where she wanted, or something.
You know, that's a BIG deal and all......
So, I got a couple of Jaxon man, maybe we will try again today.
Jaxon is so handsome! Cutie pie for sure!
ReplyDelete