Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We are right in there amongst all the hustle and bustle of the year. I have been to town everyday the past few days trying to get the last few gifts and stocking stuffers. But everyday I go around as fast as I can, just so I can get HOME!! I don't want to be in town right now, but thank goodness I am about done I may run one more time in the morning, but that is just to help my dad shop for my mom!! :)
And Jason and Kylee went to town this morning too!! Maybe they were shopping for mommy!! :)
This past weekend we celebrated my niece, Addisyn's 5th Birthday and partied hard with our Sunday School Class for our annual Christmas Party!! Maybe I'll post pictures tomorrow!!

All in all, we are still finding some time for each other!!


No comments:

Post a Comment