We had a GREAT Christmas, as I hope all my blogging friends did too!!
I decided I'll do a post on where we went for Christmas, and then I'll do a post about "Who got what??"
Dec. 23rd - We went to Jason's parents for the Dailey Christmas. We had ribs and all the works, and lots of laughs with family. The funny thing is we did the gift exchange, but when they counted the gifts vs. people, we were one gift short. So, we started going through each gift, saying, "Who brought this??", and so on, after about 10 minutes, Josh (Jason's brother) figured out it was him, who didn't put his on the table with the others. He didn't even have to travel though, his gift was already in the house, he just forgot to put it on the table. Goof ball!!
Dec. 24th - We went to my Grandmother's house for steak, potatoes, and salad for lunch, went home and gave Kylee a nap, and went back that evening for gifts and BINGO!! :)
Pictures from Christmas Eve at Grandmothers
Wearing Grandmother's Glasses (Blackmail.....:))
It looks like I could have remembered the memo about wearing red.
ReplyDelete