Jaxon turned 4 months old on this past Tuesday!! It is hard to believe it has been that long. I looked at him the other day in the car seat, and he just looked so big!!! Speaking of car seat, I have already raised the straps on it so he can fit better.
We went to Dr. P and he said he gets an A+!! Praise the Lord!!
Weight: 13 lbs. 12 oz, 35% percentile
Height: 24 inches, 25% percentile
He enjoys tummy time, for short periods.
He is not rolling yet; he has rolled from his tummy to his back ONCE.
Loves smiling at ME!! :) Makes me feel really special too. I love that he loves me!!
Our feeing schedule isn't perfect. MOST nights he wakes up ONCE a night around 3 or 4. Some nights he wakes up at 3 and 6, which I consider twice a night since I don't have to be up until 8.
So some days he eats 7 times a day, which wears me out, but MOST days he eats 6 times a day. Which Dr. P said is very normal. In fact, 90% of breastfed babies are waking up once a night.
Sometimes I am just happy we are NORMAL!!
He loves when Kylee talks to him.
Loves to look at the lights on the Christmas tree.
Favorite Toy: Sitting in the Excersaucer
He has tried rice cereal for the past two nights, and I guess he likes it, but the texture is weird to him. He kind spits alot out.
Seems like he still sleeps quite a bit during the day.
Loves to suck on two of his fingers. Not the thumb though.
Still is swaddled when he sleeps.
You know, we've had some changes going on around here. Big Sister has moved into a TWIN bed, so Jaxon got the crib in his room. Pictures to come of the changes.
Here he is chillin' in his BIG CRIB. Isn't the sheet so cute?? I am loving how the bumper pad and everything turned out.
And he is so SMILEY!!
Man, he's cute!! Happy 4 months, Jaxon!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to squeeze him! He looks so much like Kylee, yet so BOY!!! You have beautiful kids!
ReplyDeleteHe's precious!!!
ReplyDelete