DUH!!!
You have a photo op!!!
3 1/2 weeks old
Seriously!! He can get all the way over to his side from his back, just like this.....
I just love this picture....
One arm is straight, and the other bent behind his head. It is called the Tonic Neck Reflex in newborns. Interesting!!
I fed him, and he wouldn't eat on the other side. I tried everything, so I thought well I lay he down on a flat surface, and he'll for sure get mad and want to eat then.
NOPE!!
Happy as can be!!
We really are getting our pictures taken this weekend; well, not me, but the kiddos!! Should be fun, or interesting, or stressful, or hopefully we get some of them that look good!!
hopefully that's not a super early sign of picky eating, haha. hope that works out for you cuz i know that can be painful! he's a cutie! and maybe he's just practicing that position for when he become's a heisman trophy winner in life...haha. :) gotta dream, right?!
ReplyDelete