I had the privilege of hosting a table this year at the
Pregnancy Help Center Banquet!!
Life
John 1:4
"In Him was life, and that life was the light of men."
Life
What an awesome thing!!
God has given each of us Life!!
I had never been before, but Jason's sister, Haley, volunteers there in the summer when she is home, and I kind of got connected to the center through her. She would talk about some amazing things they are able to do.
And being there last night, only MAGNIFIED the IMPORTANCE of this center in San Angelo.
You can check them out here.
I encourage you, if you ever have a chance to volunteer, or have money to give, or time to go just see their new facility!!
Because Saving Lives is a worthy cause!!
The banquet was held at ASU; they served us dinner, and then the guest speaker was Star Parker. All Igot to say, is "SHE WAS AWESOME!!" She is actually running for Congress in California, but lives in a heavy democratic district. You can check out her website here.
She needs to be elected and get to Washington as fast as possible because she is right now with making changes in a BIBLICAL way!!
You know me, the little Baptist girl, I kept wanting to shout, "AMEN" when she was speaking!! :)
Dr. Sutliff was introduced. The center contacts him for medical advice when needed. Also, I saw Dr. Coronado there; she is another OB/GYN. And there was lots of other people from Wall there so that was cool!!
Anyways, you get the point!! The Pregnancy Help Center is making a difference on the local level, and it is a great thing!!
John 1:4
"In Him was life, and that life was the light of men."
"In Him was life, and that life was the light of men."
No comments:
Post a Comment