and trying HARD to gain independence.......
My child is nearly 2 and thinks she owns the house.
Who told her she was nearly 2 and to start trying my patience??
Over, and Over again.....

She won't let you help her do anything.

She proceeds to say "My do that."
She won't let you help her do anything.
She proceeds to say "My do that."
And even through it all
why is it at times I want you to be BIGGER,
maybe so you could dress yourself, comb your hair, feed yourself, or go on the potty,
but seeing you grow up and get BIGGER right before my eyes,
makes me want to hold on to you at this age and pray to God to be able to remember you at this age and never forget,
but no matter what you will always be
my baby girl.
Oh, my sweet Kylee girl! Aunt Bri loves you!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest almost two year old ever!! A little boy I keep used to say, "I want that" to everything so we tried to teach him want vs. need so now everything is "I need that." LOL - it's funny to hear him say "I need that" in reference to a piece of candy or something he isn't supposed to have! Such a fun/hard age.
ReplyDelete