Kylee turned two on Saturday, and we had a great time with her, and her family and friends at her party!!
It even rained all day Saturday, and NO, I didn't panic!! :) I did have to make some changes, but I think it turned out smooth!!
In thinking of what to do for her birthday, I tried to think of things that she likes right now ALOT. I came up with, horses, stickers, play doh, and sweets. I would say just candy, but really she likes pop, and cookies too, much thanks to the grandparents. Seriously, I have to be the bad guy all the time. Anyways, so I thought a SWEET party would be fun, and started looking at some ideas on the internet. The ideas are endless, so here is what we ended up with at the party!!
AND IF YOU KNOW A HOLIK OR ARE ONE, YOU KNOW THIS IS A DREAM PARTY!!
Invitation

Sign on the Back Door
The candy table!! It took a little time to plan it, and organize the way I wanted it. I really like how the Dum-Dum Tree's turned out!!
Skittles
M&M's
Gum Balls
Twizzlers
Lemon Drops
Whoppers
Smarties
Candy Necklaces
Suckers
Gum Drops
Laffy Taffy
Gummi Bears
The cupcakes. I found the wrappers at Micheal's in town, and did the icing myself that afternoon. I wish I could make my colors more BOLD, but I'm always to scared to try and then mess up the day of the party.
The picture frame with skittles around it said: "Grab a bag, take some treats, enjoy the sugar because life is sweet!"
And they had little brown paper sacks with a tag on them to stuff with candy!!
Birthday Girl


Fixing to sing Happy Birthday to her!! She was so funny. I lit the candle and BEFORE we even started singing she blew the candle out!!
Fixing to sing Happy Birthday to her!! She was so funny. I lit the candle and BEFORE we even started singing she blew the candle out!!
I guess we might have practiced a little TO much!!!
Opening Presents
I am glad to say, she did very good telling everyone "thank you" after opening her gifts.
Kylee and Rylee (Only 12 days apart)
looks like so much fun! great job shyanne...co cute and crafty!
ReplyDelete*so
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I am so sad we missed the party!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Kylee had a great 2nd birthday---Super cute party!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is SUCH a cute idea!! Looks like every two year olds dream party!!
ReplyDeleteI am also planning a "Two Sweet" for my little girl's party and haven't been able to find anything on it, so it's definitely a unique theme! Would love to know more about how your dum dum trees were made and any other hints or activities you did?! :)
ReplyDelete