Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi!!

My name is Shyanne, and I used to manage this blog pretty well. I figured I should re-introduce myself, since it has been 3 weeks. I have been lacking in the blogging area. But of course, with good excuses.
We had a great Christmas, I think tonight, January 4, might be the first night we have been home in over 3 weeks. Seriously!! So, you can imagine what my house looks like. It is actually getting better, Christmas gifts are getting put away, all the decorations are put away, household chores are once again being noticed!!
But like I said I have had very good excuses as to being so, well.....lazy!! One reason is, I recieved Sarah Palin's book, Going Rogue, for Christmas, and once I started it I could literally not put it down. If I had to get up, I would walk around with it in my hand, and read as I was pouring Kylee bottles, or attempting to make breakfast!! It is so good, and I highly recommend it!!
Another reason is, well, I have been extremely nausea, not to the point of vomiting, although I did vomit on the way to Rotan for Christmas, probably a combination of nausea and car sickness. But yes, we are expecting another little baby!! We are extremely excited!!
Due August 14th!!
Hence, all the nausea!! I didn't really feel bad at all with Kylee, so this little one is definetely different!!
That's about all the news we have!!
Oh yeah, one more I totally am hurting and I am really banged up. I went and ran today, and just as I was finishing I tripped and fail on the pavement. I twisted my ankle, skinned my knees, elbow, and hands really bad. I konw I am a loser for falling, but Jason was real sweet, and I mean I'm going to live and everything, it is just really sore.

11 comments:

  1. I ran a few hurdles when I was pregnant with Lane. It went really well during Track practice, but when Trint and I were walking, I missed the 2nd one and busted on the track. I was 6 months... Don't tell any one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I am so excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! Oh my gosh! Congrats! I just commented the other day on Brianne's blog, and I looked at yours and was like wait a minute! Then I put two and two together! This is so exciting! Yay for new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! We are so happy for you guys. Will's exact reaction, "Again?" Haha! I haven't shown him many Kylee pics lately so he still pictures here as a 6 month old baby. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! I am sooo excited for you and jason!! Brady needs a little boy cousin to play with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Have a boy so it will help convince Blake that Addi needs a baby brother:]

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congrats to you and Jason! I'm sure Kylee will be excited to have a playmate around. Sounds like everything is going great for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay Shyanne! That's so exciting! ya'll are on the fast track for family growing! that's great. congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete