Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old Navy Purchases

Well, our Old Navy here in San Angelo is going out of business....Yep, gone!! I am really upset; not that I just LOVE Old Navy so much, but it was a children's store none the less!! And now we have basically nothing!!! And I heard Sears was leaving too.
Old Navy has there sale stuff extra 75% off.
My Receipt
BLTD PLT SKT $1.88
HERT PKT SKT $0.88
DRSY HOL TOP $0.88
PRETTY OXFOR $1.13
PRKCHP PKT M $1.88
L/S HOLIDAYGRHPC $0.49
OCT EMB DENIM $1.99
MF PANT $0.88
UNCT CRD PANT $1.24
FARL ZP SWTR $1.99
SNTA HELP S $1.38
SMU CABLE HAT $0.49
TOTAL $16.36

6 comments:

  1. I went in last week & got out of there with 48 items with a grand total of 62 dollars....it was great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super sad about Old Navy closing too!! Blake's mom scored Addi some bargains there last week....She's pretty much set for next winter!! Yay for good deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going out of business? What?! Why?! I never would have thought they would!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont fret...my friend that had been working at Old Navy was under the impression that Children's place was coming in its place...THAT is a GREAT kids store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Old Navy going out of business surprises me. . . at least you got some fabulous deals out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news, the old navy in Lbk is still in business you should come for a visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete