Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh the joys of Christmas!!

We had a house full of people tonight, and boy was it fun!! We had 28 people in our house!! WOW!! I love it when laughter is in the air!! We had our Sunday School Party at our house tonight, and I just love all these people. Really I love them!! And of course I didn't take any pictures!! Your welcome!! :)
I guess it is official we are starting the Christmas Season!!
Our schedule is so full, but I think I like it like that!!
December 22 - Dinner with the "Old Gang"
December 23 - Holik Christmas
December 24 - My Grandmother's Christmas
December 25 - We will be at both parents house, and of course we will open presents with just Jason, Kylee, and I.
December 26 - Sweetwater Christmas
December 27 - Jasons' Mom's Side
December 28 - Bunco
December 31 - New Year's Eve Party
I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment