Friday, January 15, 2010

Update!!!

Today, is going to be a good day!! I woke up in a "cleaning mood", which is great, because our house is nasty!! You know food on the floor from where Kylee eats, and papers and magazines thrown everywhere, from Kylee reading them, and clothes everywhere!! So I am off to a cleaning start today!!

But, let me mention, I thought I was going to die on Wednesday. I got the STOMACH BUG!! I mean it is the most violent thing out there!! It was horrible!! All day Wednesday I laid on the couch, and would only get up to go throw up!! Slept on the couch Wednesday night, and then yesterday I felt better, but just still really weak, and couldn't eat anything!! So I laid around yesterday, but today is better!! So that is good!! I survived, even though I didn't know if I would or not!! And Praise the Lord, Kylee or Jason have not gotten it yet!!

On to Exciting News, Jason, Josh, and his Dad are turning our garage into a Playroom/Office!!! This is so exciting, because we have an over abundance of toys that need to go somewhere!! And we have another bedroom right now that is being used as an office, which I am thinking we are going to need for the new baby!!
But I have a few questions about the rooming situation!!
1.If our 2nd baby is a girl, she could just share a room with Kylee, but I think they would wake each other up.
2. If our 2nd baby is a boy, then he will get is own room.
3. If our 2nd baby is a girl, I could put Kylee in a new room, and let the 2nd baby use the bumper pad and everything we already had for Kylee. But then you have 2 girl rooms. And if we were to have another baby, what if it was a boy?
Anyways, let me know what you have done and what works for you!!
Pictures of the Process



4 comments:

  1. Glad you updated! I missed you! Sorry, you caught the bug. That's so not fun. Hope you're back to normal soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie and Kenzie are going to share a room, but thats due to lack of space....I would probobly have seperate rooms for both girls if we had the space. As far as if you have a boy later on....just paint the walls a neutral color and use decorations to make it girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jealous of your new soon to be office/playroom! What a great space for you and Jason and your kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that is going to be some nice extra space!!!!

    ReplyDelete