Kylee is doing good!! Our eating schedule isn't as good as when we first came home from the hospital. I think we are both still adjusting to everything. She sometimes wants to eat only on one side, and she is dead asleep, and doesn't want to wake up and eat on the other side, and then in about an hour or so, she is hungry. Well, of course, she should be hungry because she didn't eat enough. Did any of y'all have problems with this? We are working on that though. Most of the time she goes 3 hours though. The nights aren't bad; she is already getting better about going back to sleep after she eats.
She is only 2 weeks old and she already pushes off with her legs on your stomach, and arches her back when upset. :) I definitely think she has Jason's personality or TEMPER. She gets angry really easy.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow, and then Kylee goes to the doctor next Tuesday.
One more question: Does anyone know how to make stretch marks not itch? I am itching them like crazy?
oh yes. i remember those days. i promise it felt like wyatt ate every hour!! it's normal. but it does get better!! but then just when you think you have a 'schedule', you have a growth spurt or start teething. it's a good lesson in patience. but what a joy to be able to provide her with the things she needs. hang in there!
ReplyDeleteAddi had a little bit of a temper when she was a newborn too. Don't know who she got it from? I like to think Blake and I are both pretty laid back (Of course Blake said she got it from me!) She has lost some of that fiery temper now that she's gotten a little older.
ReplyDeleteSounds like Kylee is doing well- Can't wait to see more pictures of her!
And Laura is right, I don't know if they ever really get on a "schedule." It changes from week to week...Sometimes day to day. I have learned to just relax and roll with the flow...If we're on our schedule, "YAY!" and if we're not, that's okay too;)
Hope you continue to enjoy mommyhood! It's definitely hard at times, but so worth it!
Hope your itching gets better- Sorry I don't have any advice! Have you tried using Palmer's lotion for stretch marks?
I cant remember for sure, but I want to say that I had to use lots of lotion to keep my sides from itching. I would use a plain kind without a scent because you may have to apply it quite often for a while.
ReplyDeleteMan, No advice from me!! Just wondering when we can get together!! I need to hold that baby again!!
ReplyDeleteI often had to wake Caleb up to feed on both sides. I would stip him down to his diaper, change his diaper, anything to get him to eat on both sides. And it worked. He ate nearly every 3 hours if not longer sometimes. By the way, she is precious. So beautiful.
ReplyDelete